We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a small, but well-established team. You will assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and team of mental health Advocates to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and the team
- Undertaking various functions relating to Data Protection, GDPR, Safeguarding and DBS
- Maintaining office equipment, stationery and other supplies
- Managing calendars, rotas, training and supervision schedules
- Supporting Board matters and papers
- Non-confidential HR Admin
It is anticipated that the role will require 12 to 14 hours per week and we are looking for a person who is able to be flexible.
The successful candidate will be a proven team player, who is proactive and has a high standard of accuracy with solid computer skills. Previous office experience is an advantage. Excellent communication skills and a helpful and positive attitude are essential.
For further information, please contact Becky Hill, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 8 October 2021